No. If an individual’s account holds any of the following seven criteria, the Bank may request further information/ documentation to determine if you are a US Person under FATCA.
- US citizenship or US residence
- US place of birth
- US address including US PO boxes
- US telephone number
- Repeating payment instructions to pay amounts to a US address or an account maintained in the US
- Current Power of Attorney or signatory authority granted to a person with a US address
- In Care of or Hold mail address which is the sole address for the account holder